UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK (UST) & ABOVEGROUND STORAGE TANK (AST)
WET has provided UST and AST consulting services on hundreds of sites including gasoline, diesel, and oil facilities
WET works closely with our clients and regulatory agencies to ensure that the project is addressed in a timely and cost-effective manner. From plume delineation to remedial design to long-term monitoring plans, WET applies its expertise to ensure that all risks to human health and the environment are properly addressed and all regulatory requirements are met. Our experience working with public funding sources such as the Montana Petroleum Tank Release Compensation Board (PTRCB) will ensure that qualified investigation and cleanup costs are fully reimbursed to the facility owner/operator.
WET’s extensive project experience at UST/AST sites include:
- Emergency response to accidental releases
- Assistance working with the Montana PTRCB to determine funding eligibility and reimbursement of qualified expenses to the facility owner/operator
- UST removal with our in-house licensed tank removers
- Remedial investigations to delineate magnitude and extent of contamination in soil, surface water, groundwater, and indoor air
- In-house subsurface soil investigation using one of our 3 GeoProbes® direct-push rigs, including direct sensing technology using an Optical Image and Hydraulic Profiling Tool (OIHPT)
- Quantifying risks to human health and the environment
- Remedial design and construction to clean up soil, surface water, groundwater, and indoor air contamination
- Site closure
WET works closely with both the client and regulatory agency to ensure that the project is addressed in a timely and cost-effective manner.