SWPPP PREPARER & ADMINISTRATOR TRAINING
Whether you need Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) certification training for the first time, or you need to renew your certification, WET has you covered
First-Time Certification Course
This two-day course is for students who have never been certified as a SWPPP preparer and administrator or for those who let their certification lapse.
- Learn about the changes to the Construction General Permit (CGP)
- Review the responsibilities of a SWPPP administrator
- Evaluate site pollutants and select appropriate best management practices (BMP)
- Receive certification, good for three years, after attending fourteen hours of training and passing the final examination
Prerequisite: a working knowledge of BMPs to manage construction site stormwater.
September 27-28, 2023 | 8:30 am-4:30 pm both days | Butte, Montana or Online | $400
This one-day course is intended for students who already hold a SWPPP preparer and administrator certification and need to renew certification.
- Learn about the changes to the CGP
- Review responsibilities of a SWPPP administrator, evaluate site pollutants and learn to select appropriate BMPs
- Apply your knowledge to a real-world construction project
- Receive certification, good for three years, after six hours of training
September 25, 2023 | 8:30 am-4:30 pm | Butte, Montana or Online | $300
WET SWPPP Field & On-Site Training
Field Training—Field training allows your crew to experience hands-on training for best practices while using silt fences, straw wattles, earthen berms, erosion control blankets and for surface roughening.
On-Site Training—If you have several employees who need the same SWPPP classroom training, let us come to you! Whether your crew needs to recertify or certify for the first time, we’ve got you covered. In this exclusive atmosphere, you can discuss current job and real-world situations and ask solution specific questions.
Contact us for a field or on-site training quote today!
(406) 782-5220 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Order an Audit-Ready Binder
Permittees operating under the General Permit for Storm Water Discharges Associated with Construction Activity (General Permit) are subject to Compliance Evaluation Inspections. A Record Review is an item they will address. An audit-ready binder, arranged to coincide with the required list of records that MDEQ will review, is one way to keep your records organized.