Job Number: 115
Title: Civil Engineering Technician
Work Location: Great Falls, MT
Salary Range: $20-$25/hour
Employment Status: Regular Full-Time
Background Check: Required
Relocation Benefit: Negotiable
Valid Montana Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record Required
Must be 18 years of age or older
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
Water and Environmental Technologies (WET) is a 100% employee-owned engineering consulting firm headquartered in Butte, Montana with branch offices in Anaconda, Bozeman and Great Falls. WET has a dynamic and positive work environment, competitive salary, employee stock ownership (ESOP), an attractive benefits package, and a diverse client base throughout the region.
WET is seeking a full-time Engineering Technician to support engineering and environmental remediation projects including , civil (roadway, utility, site) and water resources. This position will be located in Great Falls office and will support projects across the Rocky Mountain and Pacific regions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: construction inspection, materials testing, drafting, surveying, and sampling. Field work will be required in all types of weather. Extensive overnight travel for long durations may be required depending on project locations.
Salary ranges from $20-25/hour depending on experience. Salary also includes performance-based bonus. Retirement benefits include an Employee Sponsored 401(k) plan and a WET ESOP.
- High school plus a minimum of a 2-year technical degree. 4-year Construction Technology or related degree preferred.
- Basic computer skills including, but not limited to: Windows 10, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, work well with others; take direction well and have the ability to problem solve.
- Must have the ability to read and understand graphs and construction plans and follow instructions.
- Candidates should have a good grasp of math and science.
- Basic CAD skills are required. Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus.
- Survey experience and materials testing certifications are a plus. Experience with Leica field software is a plus.
- Valid Montana Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
- Ability to work well with land-owners, builders, and contractors.
- Safety conscious at all times.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources | (406) 490-1946 | 480 East Park Street | Butte, Montana 59701
Or use the online submission form below
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class in accordance with applicable federal or state laws and statutes.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran/Minority/Female