STODDEN PARK CENTRAL IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
WET was hired to complete a stormwater plan design for the Stodden Park Central Improvements Project which included parking areas, access roads, a roundabout, and general park amenity upgrades (playground and skating ribbon) at Stodden Park in Butte, Montana. The project design included a complex hydrologic model, grading, valley gutters, stormwater mains, inlets, and retention and detention ponds to meet the requirements of the Butte-Silver Bow Municipal Engineering Standards (BSB-MSWES). WET also provided construction oversight and prepared record drawings of the constructed stormwater system at the park.
- 1,820’ of 8” storm main piping
- 260’ of 10” storm main piping
- 1,700’ of 12” storm main piping
- 32 stormwater inlet structures
- 4 stormwater retention and detention ponds
- 3 large stormwater retention ponds