Job Number: 113
Title: Geospatial Data Specialist
Work Location: Butte, MT
Salary Range: To Be Determined Based on Qualifications and Experience
Employment Status: Regular Full-Time
Background Check: Required
Relocation Benefit: None
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
Water and Environmental Technologies (WET) is a 100% employee-owned engineering consulting firm headquartered in Butte, Montana with branch offices in Anaconda, Bozeman and Great Falls. WET has a dynamic and positive work environment, competitive salary, employee stock ownership, an attractive benefits package, and a diverse client base throughout the region.
WET is currently seeking a full-time Geospatial Data Specialist to support civil engineering, aerial surveying, environmental and water consulting projects in the Rocky Mountain region. Some travel may be required. Competitive salary. Benefits depend on hours worked.
- Candidates must have experience with ArcMap 10.0 or greater, databases, and data management.
- Experience in aerial surveying using UAVs/Drones is a plus.
- Experience in GPS surveying is a plus.
- FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot License is a plus.
- Experience with Pix4D is a plus.
- Experience with Information Technology is a plus.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Geography, GIS or related field and demonstrated professional experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources | (406) 490-1946 | 480 East Park Street | Butte, Montana 59701
Or use the online submission form below
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class in accordance with applicable federal or state laws and statutes.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran/Minority/Female