Location: Live Online
This course is intended for students who have never been certified as a SWPPP administrator.
- Learn about the changes to the Construction General Permit (CGP).
- Review the responsibilities of a SWPPP administrator.
- Evaluate site pollutants and select appropriate BMPs.
- Receive certification after attending 16 hours of training and passing the final examination.
- A working knowledge of best management practices (BMPs) to manage stormwater on a construction site is a prerequisite.
*All returning customers will be eligible for a 10% discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the promo code.
If you need general registration assistance, please call (406) 782-5220. If you would like to pay with a check, please call (406) 723-1530.