Location: Water & Environmental Technologies
510 East Park Street
Butte, MT 59701
This course is intended for students who have never been certified as a SWPPP administrator.
- Learn about the changes to the Construction General Permit (CGP).
- Review the responsibilities of a SWPPP administrator.
- Evaluate site pollutants and select appropriate BMPs.
- Receive certification after attending 16 hours of training and passing the final examination.
- A working knowledge of best management practices (BMPs) to manage stormwater on a construction site is a prerequisite.
*All returning customers will be eligible for a 10% discount.
If you need registration assistance, please call (406) 782-5220