This training will help educate realtors on selling property in Anaconda-Deer Lodge County where there is an increased risk of contaminated soil, dust, and water.
This training will help realtors:
- Learn about the history of the various sampling and remediation efforts and how they could affect potential buyers
- Learn about the different superfund boundaries
- Learn about how previous sampling and remediation efforts could affect new buyers
- Learn about the County’s Attic Dust Sampling Program
- Learn about sampling efforts for domestic wells within the superfund site
- Learn about how the Institutional Controls Program can help them and their customers