Title: SepticNET Production Technician
Work Location: Butte, MT
Salary Range: To Be Determined Based on Qualifications and Experience
Employment Status: Regular Part-time Hourly
Background Check: Required
Relocation Benefit: Required
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
Technician will custom build, assemble, transport, and install SepticNET systems.
Technician will monitor and troubleshoot operational SepticNET systems by computer or in the field to resolve system issues and maintain the integrity of the systems.
Technician will inventory, organize, and order parts as needed for the warehouse.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Assemble custom SepticNET electrical control panels using electrical specification panel guides.
- Test all electrical panels for compliance.
- Perform basic underground wiring while on-site.
- Assemble all SepticNET piping components using piping specification guides.
- Field fit PVC drain pipe to specifications.
- Quality test piping assemblies for leaks and compliance.
- Operate a custom stamping press used in the manufacture of biofilm carrier.
- Build internal wood framing for each SepticNET treatment vault.
- Build each SepticNET unit according to specifications.
- Using fork lift, position unit onto flatbed truck for transport to site.
- Unload and position unit into pre-dug hole.
- Verify hole dimensions are complete and accurate to SepticNET Installation Guides.
- Complete testing of the system unit and confirm unit is operating according to requirements.
- On-call and call out as needed to monitor and repair systems as required.
- Inventory, order and maintain parts needed for system builds and warehouse.
- Clean and maintain shop and warehouse as needed.
- Safety aware at all times.
- High school or equivalent
- Highly motivated
- Basic electrical, piping, carpentry skills
- Basic computer skills
- Welding a plus
- Basic fork lift operations
- Ability to work long hours in all types of weather
- Call outs and on call required
- Safety conscious
- Valid Montana Driver’s License and clean driving record, CDL a plus
- Good communication skills
- Hard worker
- Excellent attendance
- Accuracy and strict attention to detail
- Desire to excel and learn
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong work ethic, motivated, self- starter
- Ability to work alone
- Ability to work well with land-owners, builders, and contractors
- Comfortable working with contractors and near heavy equipment
- Ethical Conduct
- Good communication skills
- Inventory control, parts recognition, ordering
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, grasping, standing, bending, climbing, kneeling
- Use of hearing, sight, hands
- Field work in all weather conditions
- Driving, hauling, loading trailers
Potential to supervise additional staff as they are hired.
External applicants should apply online at http://www.waterenvtech.com. Internal applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Human Resources. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 1-(406) 490-1946.
When considering applicants for this position, the selection process will take into consideration the needs of SepticNET, Inc. including such factors as reorganization requirements, diversity opportunities, relocation requirements, employee development and job succession.
Human Resources Department Job #
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class in accordance with applicable federal or state laws and statutes.